Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Total: 40 minutes
1 pound ground chicken
1/2 cup of almond flour
2 green onions chopped
1 tsp of garlic minced
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of pepper
2/3 cup of hot sauce (your choice – we used Frank’s)
1/2 cup butter melted
Directions for the meatballs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the ground chicken, egg, almond flour, green onions, garlic, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
3. Use a small scoop to form the mixture into balls and roll by hand to make more round.
4. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Directions for the buffalo sauce
1. Whisk together hot sauce and melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
2. When meatballs are done baking put them aside to cool slightly and then gently toss in the buffalo sauce.
3. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.