Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Total: 30 minutes
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup finely ground almond flour
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 tsp baking powder
1 pinch kosher salt
1 large egg
1 tbsp melted butter
1 clove minced garlic
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
Warmed Marina sauce for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a microwave safe medium bowl, add mozzarella, almond flour, cream cheese, garlic powder, baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
4. Place bowl in microwave on high until cream cheese is melted, for about 1 minute.
5. Take the bowl out of microwave and stir in the large egg.
6. Mix well.
7. Place dough on baking sheet into an oval shape. Set aside.
8. In a small bowl, mix the butter with garlic, parsley and parmesan.
9. Brush the mixture over the bread evenly.
10. Place in oven and bake until golden, for 15-17 minutes.
11. Slice and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.