Prep time: 10 minutes Freezing time: 1 hour Total: 1 hour and 10 minutes
1/2 cup of heavy or whipping cream
3 1/2 cups of powdered erythritol (such as powdered Swerve)
1/8 tsp peppermint extract
1 cup low carb chocolate
1. Prepare large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl add all of the powdered erythritol, 1 tablespoon of cream and all of the peppermint extract. Start mixing.
3. Slowly add in the remaining cream 1 tablespoon at a time. Continue to mix together until it begins forming a ball.
4. Take 1 tablespoon of the dough and roll into small ball and then press flat and place on the baking sheet. Continue until all peppermint patties are formed. Then freeze for 1 hour.
5. In a microwave safe bowl, add the low carb chocolate (chopped if you like) and microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and continue this until chocolate is fully melted for approximately 1 1/2 minutes.
6. With a fork, quickly dip peppermint patties into melted chocolate and place back onto parchment paper to allow chocolate to set. For a faster cooling process, place in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Enjoy your keto peppermint patties that are only 3 net carbs!