Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Total: 1.25 hours
1 1/2 cups Nutella
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown or golden sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tbsb milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp kosher salt
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Line up 1-tablespoon scoops of Nutella onto the baking sheet – making 24 balls total. Place in freezer for 1 hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat butter, brown/golden sugar and regular sugar until fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs, milk, vanilla and beat until combined. Then, add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and kosher salt.
5. Once the Nutella filling is done freezing, take a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough and flatten into a circle. Top the cookie dough with a frozen Nutella ball and completely cover with cookie dough.
6. Transfer the stuffed cookie dough to a prepared baking sheet and repeat while spacing the cookies 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until puffed.
8. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes.
9. Enjoy your delicious Nutella filled cookies!