Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes Total: 50 minutes
2 chicken breasts
2 oz baby Spinach
2 oz cream cheese
1 oz crumbled feta cheese
1 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbsb olive oil
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. In a small bowl, mix the paprika, salt, cumin, and chilli powder.
3. Wash and dry the baby spinach.
4. Chop baby spinach and place in a medium sized bowl.
5. Add cream cheese, crumbled feta cheese, and shredded mozzarella cheese to spinach.
6. Mix well.
7. Cut a deep pocket in the side of the chicken breast. Be sure not to cut a hole through it.
8. Stuff chicken breast with cheese and spinach mixture.
9. Use toothpicks to seal the pockets.
10. Add seasoning to the top of the chicken breasts and then brush with olive oil.
11. Bake for 30-35 minutes on a lightly greased baking sheet.